The Gardens of Taylor Glen has an expansive number of amenities and features for residents.
Some of our services and amenities include:
- Gated community with monitored entrance
- Weekly Housekeeping
- 24 hour medical and security response systems
- Utilities and Cable TV
- Complete maintenance services
- Daily delivery of newspaper to your door
- Bring your pet- small pets allowed
- Concierge Services
- 30 Meal Plan
- Catering for Special Occasions
- Physician office on campus
- 30 days free in Health Care Center
- Transportation for schedules medical appointments
- Scheduled transportation to local shopping rea, social activities, and churches.
- Complete use of activity areas including lounges, billiard room, Card Room, Library, Auditorium, chapel, exercise area and indoor pool convenience store and wood working shop
- Full time activities and wellness director who schedules social, recreational, cultural, educational and exercise programs
- Campus chaplain and religious programs
Our Plaza Features include:
- Dining options with café, formal dining room & private dining room.
- Multipurpose auditorium
- Full-Service Bank
- Convenience Store
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Creative Arts room
- Card & Billiards rooms
- Formal living room
- Fitness center and indoor heated pool
- Post Office
- Woodworking Shop
Enjoy the Great Outdoors:
- Croquet court & putting green
- Stocked fishing pond with Gazebo
- Paved walking and biking paths
- Individual garden plots
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
Health Care Services
The Gardens of Taylor Glen offers a number of preventative health services. We also provide different levels of nursing and assisted living care, so that if you become ill, you will receive the appropriate care based on your needs. The Gardens of Taylor Glen provides clinic and emergency services, arrangements for hospitalization, prescription drug service, home care services and therapy services.
At the heart of The Gardens of Taylor Glen health care services is the understanding that as individuals face changes in their lives, a caring professional staff will be there to provide a diversified program of health care services tailored to their individual needs.
- 30 free days in health care
- Medical transportation by appointment
- Medication delivery
- On-site medical clinic, podiatry and laboratory services
- On Campus Physician Visits
As part of the general services package offered to The Gardens of Taylor Glen’s Independent Living Residents, there will be regularly scheduled clinic hours supervised by registered nurses, providing the opportunity for on-site blood work, as well as physician and podiatry visits.
Pulling an emergency pull switch in your apartment home will summon help immediately. Switch board staff, security guards and nurses are on duty 24 hours a day. The physician who services Taylor Glen is available for on campus appointments and emergency consultation.
Additional Services Provided
- Assisted Living
- Memory Enhanced Residence
- Skilled Nursing Care
Although a full range of planned activities is available, residents may select as few or as many as they want. Many residents participate in campus social and recreational activities but also maintain a full calendar of off-campus church and community activities. You can view this month’s calendar to see the wide variety of events offered for our residents.
Each of our apartments is thoughtfully decorated, and residents can customize their residents by selecting the carpeting, paint and wallpaper. Telephone and cable TV outlets are standard.
Private, assisted living rooms are available in the Health Care area at The Gardens of Taylor Glen. These rooms are reserved for individuals who need some assistance with the tasks of daily living, such as medication monitoring, dressing, preparing meals, or bathing. Our licensed and certified staff is dedicated to helping residents with these and related duties.
Our Memory-Enhanced Residence provides a quality living environment for our residents who have dementia-related disorders like Alzheimer’s disease. We have created a home-like environment complete with activities of daily life that are designed to keep residents involved with staff and family. A licensed and certified nursing staff is available around the clock.
The Gardens of Taylor Glen offers private rooms for residents who require skilled nursing care provided by licensed and certified nurses. In addition, we offer physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
Our dedication to our residents sets us apart from other retirement facilities. We treat each of our residents with the compassionate care they need with the dignity they deserve. To experience the value and service offered at the The Gardens of Taylor Glen, we invite you to schedule a tour and contact us if you have any questions.