At The Gardens of Taylor Glen, our priority has always been to keep our residents and staff safe. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 and its impact and have proactively taken steps as recommended by state and local health officials as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to keep our community, residents and staff safe.
We look forward to hosting you on our campus when we are once again open for tours, meals, activities and events. Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding during this unprecedented challenge. We are all in this together – and together, we will get through it.
- Cumulative residents tested this week: 0
- Current positive residents: 0
- Number of residents vaccinated: 0
- Cumulative employees tested this week: 0
- Current positive employees: 0
- Number of employees vaccinated: 0
- Any new positive COVID-19 cases: 0
- Updates to visitation policies: Family members may visit residents in their rooms in Health Care and Assisted Living. Visitors in Health Care and Assisted Living must make an appointment, be screened, wear a mask and have no contact with other residents during the visit.